Seeeduino XIAO Expansion Board is a powerful functional expansion board for Seeeduino XIAO of only half Raspberry Pi 4 size. It enables the building prototype and project efficiently and quickly. With its rich peripherals, you could explore the infinite possibilities of Seeeduino XIAO. Circuit python is also well supported by this board.
- Quick Prototyping: Easy debug and Reset with RESET button and SWD pin led out to the male header. 0.96″ OLED enables visual data to display without PC serial monitor.
- Rich peripherals: OLED display, RTC, expandable memory space, passive buzzer, user button, onboard battery management chip… One board on hand to explore infinite possibilities of Seeeduino XIAO.
- No Soldering Needed: All pin led out. Convenient plug and play Grove connectors support multiple data protocols, including IIC, Uart, Analog/Digital.
- Circuit Python Supported: Well supports circuit python. Mini SD card slot enables memory space to expand, making it possible to allocate more libraries for prototyping and project building.
- Mini Size: Compact and elegant with only half Raspberry Pi 4 size, perfect for small and wearable projects.
Many users adore Seeeduino XIAO because of its mini size and elegant design, so we try our best to keep the size as mini as possible when pursuing the powerful function and rich interfaces. As you could see, the board is only half of the Raspberry Pi 4 size.
Rich peripherals on board including:
- OLED display: Visual data display without connecting to PC, which enables debug more efficiently, and builds application such as a sensor hub, data monitor system, .etc
- RESET button: No more jumper wire and short circuit, easy reset with just one click.
- SWD debug: SWD pin led out as male pin header, making debugger connection and firmware download much more effortless.
- High precision RTC: High precision real-time clock with battery backup can maintain accurate time when the main power is off.
- Expandable memory: With a mini SD card slot on the back, no worry about memory limit anymore when adding libraries and using circuit python.
- User button: Besides the RESET button, also provide another user-defined control.
- Passive buzzer: Same passive buzzer on Wio Terminal, with which you could change the PMW frequency to award different beep sound to get a “buzzer music.”
- Grove connectors: All pin led out, plug and play grove connectors support standard data protocols (Grove IIC2, Grove UART1, A0/D0 Grove*1)
- Lipo Battery Charging: JST2.0mm standard lipo battery connector and battery management system, supports both USB and lipo battery power supply, and easy onboard battery recharge.
- 5V servo connector: 5V output led out to male header for 5V servo and sensor connection.
With all these rich peripherals, you may find that the Seeeduino XIAO Expansion Board also has very high-cost performance as Seeeduino XIAO does.
Seeeduino XIAO has become one of the hottest products in the Seeeduino series since its release. You may adore its small size and elegant design, the powerful CPU powered by SAMD21, or rich interfaces of GPIOs, but no matter what reason makes Seeeduino XIAO attract to you, you have one more sense now – Seeeduino XIAO Expansion Board, which will help you to explore infinite possibilities with Seeeduino XIAO.
- SWD debug
- Rapid prototyping
- Data display
- Mini Size Project