We are proud to announce the release of the Arduino Sensor Kit – Base, a joint production between Arduino and Seeed. The Arduino Sensor Kit is a plug & play addition to the Arduino Uno to get you started with electronics and programming. It integrates 10 Grove modules on a single PCB, including five sensors, an OLED display, and actuators. Best of all, those modules are pre-wired, so no breadboard, no welding, and even no wiring! Proving that hardware doesn’t need to be hard.
Before getting started with the Arduino Sensor Kit, you need to have an Arduino UNO board at your side. Just plug the Arduino Sensor Kit into the Arduino UNO board, then you’re ready to enjoy coding!
- Co-produced by Arduino and Seeed
- Plug & play addition to the Arduino Uno
- Ten most commonly used electronics modules
- All modules are pre-wired on the PCB. No wiring required
- High-quality online lessons provided by Arduino
- Perfect for Steam Education and Online Education
10 Lessons provided by Arduino Official
To make it even more comfortable, there are step-by-step tutorials created by the official Arduino. Arduino provides the Arduino Sensor Kit with an online platform with ten lessons to learn how to use the included modules. Each class introduces electronic knowledge and skills related to the module. Each study also provides the complete sample code for you to run the project and understand the hardware part’s principle.
Please go to https://sensorkit.arduino.cc to find those high-quality lessons provided by Arduino.
- Perfect for Arduino beginners start the different Arduino project on one board
- Ideal for Steam Education and Online Education
- Suitable for getting started with open-source hardware and Arduino coding.
10 Sensors and Modules Included in the kit
The Arduino Sensor Kit has the same modules as the Grove Beginner Kit.
- Grove – LED
- Grove – Buzzer
- Grove – OLED Display 0.96″
- Grove – Button
- Grove – Rotary Potentiometer
- Grove – Light
- Grove – Sound
- Grove – Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Grove – Air Pressure Sensor
- Grove – 3-Axis Accelerator
- 6 Grove Cables
|Dimensions||175mm * 115mm * 28mm|
|Digital Grove Header||7(D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D8)|
|Analog Grove Header||4(A0,A1,A2,A3)|
|I2C Grove Header||4|
|UART Grove Header||1|
|Support Arduino Core||Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Zero|